Tuesday 11 November 2014

Unit 23 Studio Diary

Your role - how do you feel about it? 

My role is a camera operator. Its not the best job in the studio but I do enjoy it.

What have you been responsible for in the studio?

I have been responsible for setting up shots and filming the production. I also have responsible to look after the camera and also the others in the studio.

How do you feel about the idea?

My opinion is the idea is good. I think the presenter should talk about more tips and talk about different festivals. But overall the idea will be a success because teenagers who haven't been to a festival will find it useful.

What has been discussed in the production meetings?


  • The layout of the set. 
  • Who is going to be the presenter/presenters. 
  • What could the presenter/presenters talk more about.
  • What we could put on the green screen  

What has been useful in the rehearsals ? 

  • Going over the script to see if there was any errors 
  • Checking the sound and all the ear pieces worked. 
Has there been any problems you have had to over come  









No comments:

Post a Comment