Sunday 11 May 2014

Unit 22/24 Research Dairy

 Locations. 

Ashton Moss - I will be using this location because there is loads of fields and its looks empty. I will use this location at the start of the short film.

My own house - I will use my own house to show that Max has somewhere to live but I will use props to show it looks like no one lives there.

Tame side hospital/ Ashton sixth form college - I will  use the hospital for when the character max tries to rob the cure for cancer or I will use the college for a facility what holds the cure.

Londis shop - I will use any shop but I will use the shop for when the character max has to rob it so the character Dane Phillips will give him the cure.

Research
Because my short film will be about cancer I thought it would be helpful if I did some research on the different types of cancer.

There are more than 200 different types of cancer. You can develop cancer in any body organ. There are over 60 different organs in the body where a cancer can develop.
Each organ is made up of several different types of cells. For example, there is usually a surface covering of skin (epithelial tissue). Underneath that there will be some connective tissue, often containing gland cells. Underneath that there is often a layer of muscle tissue and so on. Each type of tissue is made up of specific types of cells.

Physical changes

The body begins its natural process of slowing down all its functions. How long this takes varies from person to person - it may take hours or days. The dying person will feel weak and sleep a lot. When death is very near the dying person may have

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/cancer-questions/how-many-different-types-of-cancer-are-there

 Audience. 

My target audience will be the age of 13/28. The gender of my audience will be mostly male because most males like blood and gore and also anything with zombies in. But this does not mean there wouldn't be any female viewers But the ages of the females would be around 16/29 years of age. 

 http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_target_audience_for_horror_films?#slide=2

Cast.
 Max - Connor Milligan
 Dane Phillips - Elliot Dugdale.





No comments:

Post a Comment