Tuesday 6 January 2015

studio production 2

My idea is based on the way IGN present their news. I would like to base my news on everything gaming. Such as Consoles,Games and events like E3. They also go to events and conventions. This is because I dont want the news to get confusing and start talking about two separate things so I will keep it basic. I will have only one presenter stood in front of a green screen. The green screen will show new games and new consoles etc. and the presenter will be going in to detail about them. I will add some humour into the script.

Because IGN is based on gaming and everything entertainment most of the stuff they talk is for more male audiences. The age range for IGN can be any age up to 12-50 both male and females. But my reasearch says most gamers are females.
http://www.itwire.com/your-it-news/entertainment/60251-the-typical-gamer-is-not-who-you-think

Another show what is simular to IGN is Machinima. This is also a successful because of the viewings. IGN and Machinima both have a youtube channel and they are very popular with millions of subscribers watching their videos. So my idea will be popular because IGN and Machinima are the only two big companies what actually do this sort of news. Also IGN add some humour(banter) with the presenter. Most people will watch ign because of the presenters because they have this comedy side to them.

The problems I might face is finding someone willing to present for me but who will take it serious and findning the right time for them.The other issue will be time because something like this isn't easy or fast to make, also sharing a studio with other classes will be difficult.Also writing a script was is good enough and easy for the presenters to read. I will get over these problems because I've had experience of doing a studio production before. I will make sure we book to go into the studio way before the deadlines and get rehearsals done so we are ready for the final production. I will do rehearsals for a presenter so I know who is right for the job.

The typical conventions are showing game trailers, news about new games, pictures, and fancy aftereffects.

GUESTS AND CREW 

The crew needed will be 3 camera operators, one director,one floor mananger,one sound mixer ,presenter and a vison mixer. I am not sure yet if I am going to have guests on the show yet so up to now I will only need one microphone for the presenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment