Friday 5 December 2014

Production Dairy

Today I started my mind map, I already have a few ideas for my idents. But I am not sure how I am going to create the logo because I never use photoshop. When I start my sketches I will use images of google. My ident will have a WATCH style to it with bright colors and made mostly on aftereffects. Its hard to get my ideas across through google images.

My ideas:

First idea 
My first idea will consist of me using photoshop and also aftereffects. My idea is that I will have the ITV logo flashing fast the camera and stopping. When the logo stops I will have different bands and music popping out of it. This shows that ITV shows and plays different types of music and bands. I have done the first story board for my ident and I think I it looks good.

Second Idea 
My second idea is trying to promote ITV player. The ident will show a very busy person. They will looked stressed and annoyed. Then at the end the actor will sit down will a cup of tea and watch the programmes he has missed. I want to show this one before the reality TV show because they are normally on at 4/5 oclock and people will be getting in at that time from work or school.

3rd Idea 

My 3rd idea will show the ITV logo but will be see through. The programmes that ITV show will play through the ITV logo. But they wont be shown long. For example and the osbournes I will find a funny clip and then play it through the ITV logo. Or I could have the clips of the programmes playing behind the logo. during the ident it will have a voice over saying what programmes are coming on.


I am a bit nervous cause I know these will be hard to make but I will have to learn how to use photoshop and after effects if I want them to look good. The ideas are good and I cant wait to start to make one.


 My final idea was different to the ones I first came up with. This is because I changed my mind because it was better and easier to create. The idea is to follow a man who was walking to a room. The man finds a guitar and some equipment. The man starts to play a song and then the itv logo fades in.



No comments:

Post a Comment