Tuesday 21 October 2014

Unit 23/4

My topic I want to do is a TV channel what talks about new films and also review TV series. I will have guests on with different types of opinions.  This idea will be popular because we will do a various types of films and TV series with different genres so it would get more views.  Here is some viewing figures of a similar programme.






Some problems we might come across is that we will need people to come on as guests and also present the show. But because everyone is doing their own finding the right time for them will be tricky. Also if anyone in my team isn't in then we are missing are important person of the team.

GENRE 

My idea is a talk show/ review show. The conventions are guests who enjoy the programme we are reviewing and then someone who doesn't enjoy the programme and then let the presenter and guests discuss the programme.

LAYOUT



I don't want the layout to look like the news because I don't want people to be drawn away. I don't want the layout to look too serous. I would like the guests and presenter to be in formal clothing.

 


Crew/Guests
In my show I will need a presenter or if I can I will have two. Then I will need Two or more guests on the show. But I would want the guests to all have different opinions on what the shows based on. I will have a female on male on the show so I will always have one female and one male and the third could be either. The show would also require a director and floor manager 2/3 camera men and 1 vision mixer









No comments:

Post a Comment