Wednesday 18 September 2013

Editing. FCP

The final cut pro inter face works in four different ways.

First way it works is that on the left hand side there is a little section called the browser where all your sequences go. You can pick and choose what sequence you want. A sequence is a clip of a film. You can drag your sequence in the timeline when you have selected what sequence you want it will go to the right hand side in a place called the Viewer and this is where you can watch the sequence you have selected you can cut and edit it on the viewer window. and when you have done your editing you can watch it on the canvas window.

How to mark clips  

You can mark clips on the viewer by clicking (I) this is when you want your clip to start and when you want your clip to end you click(O).

 My understanding of FCP

My understanding of FCP is good at the moment but it can get better. I would like to be more knowledgeable on the short cuts. But in time I think I could learn them all and be fluent in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment